- User must be able to swim by themselves.
- One user at a time.
- User must slide feet first and on back only.
- Next rider may only slide after previous rider has excited pool.
- No stopping inside the flume.
- User minimum height: 40”
- Nor more than 15 people on slide stairs & platform.
- No floatation devices may be worn when using the slide.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Users must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All slide rules should be followed in addition to all diving board rules.
All guests under the age of 18, must be physically checked in by a MEMBER PARENT of the THSRC or a registered NANNY of THSRC at the front desk check-in.
Each member family shall be entitled to two individual guests or ONE family on any given day.
No person may be a guest of the Club more than twice in any one week.