- THSRC Operating Rules
- THSRC Club Bylaws
- THSRC Pool Rules
- Approved Assessment
- 2020 Member Guidelines and FAQ
- User must be able to swim by themselves.
- One user at a time.
- User must slide feet first and on back only.
- Next rider may only slide after previous rider has excited pool.
- No stopping inside the flume.
- User minimum height: 40”
- Nor more than 15 people on slide stairs & platform.
- No floatation devices may be worn when using the slide.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Users must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All slide rules should be followed in addition to all diving board rules.
As of May 29, 2021 guests are allowed at the Club except for our opening day, 4th of July and closing day parties.
Each member family shall be entitled to two individual guests or ONE family on any given day.
No person may be a guest of the Club more than twice in any one week.