As of January 7, 1998, applications for membership will be accepted and placed on the General Membership waiting list and will receive priority according to the following schedule:
- Inactive member requesting active status
- Property owners of Turpin Hills Subdivision (not Google Map defined Turpin Hills) by April 15 of the pool season
- Adult children of active members
- Residents of Anderson Township
- All Other
- Current or Inactive member, in good standing, as of the preceding season for at least 3 seasons
- Single member or one member of a couple must be age 50 by March 1st of the pool season
- No children under 18 years of age residing in the home
*The waiting lists may exceed the available membership openings
A non-refundable, deposit of $107.00 is included in the fees and is required for placement on the waiting list. Applicants who turn down membership openings twice will be removed from the waiting list and forfeit their deposit.
$1,345.00 (less $107.00 deposit)
- Non Refundable – $845.00
- Refundable – $500.00 Refundable only if member quits Turpin Hills Swim Club within the first 5 years of membership. Amortized $100 per year.
$800.00 (plus tax or $862.40 as of January 1, 2022)
$400 (plus tax or $431.20 as of January 1, 2022)
*These figures are subject to change without notice. Invoices are due by April 1st or will be subject to a $75 late fee.
Waiting List Status
Our General Membership is limited to 350 families. We currently have over 200 families on our waiting list. Generally, Inactive members, Turpin Hills residents, and families of adult children of active members get in immediately. For all others, there is currently a multi-year wait so please get your family on the general waiting list today! We are now accepting applications for summer 2023.
Submit your membership application online!
Fill out our on-line Wait List Application and your family will be automatically added to our waiting list.
Questions should be directed to:
2022 Membership Chair