How do I pay my annual dues?
- We will no longer email out invoices on March 1st. Simply log into your member account and pay your dues online! Note: Make sure your dues are received by April 1st or you will be assessed a $75 late fee.
What are the hours of the pool?
- Please see our Hours section of the website for details.
How do I become a member?
- Please see our Membership section off the website for details.
Can I bring guests?
- Yes, members are allowed to bring guests except for the opening day and closing day parties. Please see our Guest Passes and Credits section for details. Any Covid restrictions that will affect guests can be found in our News/Covid Information section of the website.
What about babysitters?
- Each membership is allowed to purchase one nanny pass. Please see the Membership section of our website to purchase a nanny pass.
May I leave my children unattended at the pool?
- Children under 10 years of age are not permitted on Club premises at any time without constant adult supervision or a designated babysitter 12 years old or older. Children 10 years of age and over may attend the Club without adult supervision, provided they sign-in, giving a phone number where a parent or guardian can be reached in case of an emergency.
How do I reserve a tennis court?
- Courts may be reserved one day in advance. They may be reserved in person or by phone during normal club hours. A reservation is for 60 minutes. For detailed reservation rules, please see the Club Policies section of our website.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food and beverages to the Club. The snack bar is also open during club hours for your convenience.